At Knoxville Firefighter's Federal Credit Union, your privacy is top priority. This notice describes how we protect the privacy of your personal information and give you an opportunity to let us know if you do not want certain information about you disclosed to other parties.
Throughout this notice, the word “information” refers to personal information about you that may not be publicly available.
A. Information that we collect and disclose to others:
- Applications and other forms you submit to us.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Information about your transactions with others.
- Consumer reporting agencies.
- We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above.
B. Parties to whom we disclose the information:
- Financial service providers, such as those that provide mortgage securities, credit card, and insurance services.
C. We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may also disclose information about you under other circumstances, as permitted or required by law.
D. If you decide to terminate your membership with us or become an inactive member, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
E. We also follow the rules of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
F. How we protect your information:
- We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your information.